Monday, November 15, 2010

It's My Birthday!

Wouldn't you know it?
Another year has come and gone.
For my birthday so far I've received money. It's exactly what I wanted, and I didn't have to tell anyone. I'm very curious how everyone knew? Even my parents got me money.

I'm on my way to another session for my tattoo! I'm super excited about it!
Maybe just after the new year I'll have enough to book an appointment. I'm really itching for some colour.

In other news, Misfits is an awesome show!
I have a baking date with Steph coming up soon.
Christmas music has officially started on the radio.
I have done no homework all weekend, which really sucks.
Walking dead last night was amazing.

I have to work today, then go straight to school to finish an assignment. Fabulous way to spend my birthday, don't you think?

Alright well that's it for now.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment