Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ok, Let's get serious...

...Do I actually think it's possible to start a blog and keep up with it? Now, after 2 failed blogs in the last 3 years?

Maybe...

I was pretty good at the whole 'blogging' thing in highschool with livejournal. But of course back then it was worth it to post about boys, drama between best friends, and what I may have happened to eat that day.

Now I feel as though, if I dont have something absolutely spectacular to write about, then what's the point?

This is exactly what I hope to change about myself with this blog. I want to try to write every day, about ANYTHING! My problem with past blogs was that I tried to make them specific to what I was going through during that time in my life(photography blog).

All that changes today.

Welcome to my life. I hope I can find the courage to share my secrets with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment