Saturday, September 11, 2010

First week DONE!

One week down, I don't even know how many to go.

As you know, I couldn't stop talking about how excited I was for school to start.
As Tuesday rolled around I felt nothing but butterflies. Well, that was pretty much how every day this week started for me.
Starting something new is always a challenge, even if I am super excited about it. When it comes down to actually doing it, I get really anxious until I'm in the situation.

The beginning of the week was a bit harder than the end, but I must say, by the end of the week I had a permanent smile on my face just knowing where I was. In animation, finally.
Now, instead of being excited about starting school, I'm excited about my art improving, and all the possibilities there are. Each day, our teachers tell us stories about all the amazing adventures their jobs have taken them on. All the people they have met over the years. I want to have that too.

I'm proud of myself for taking everything seriously right from the start.
Ive already stayed for extra life drawing twice, that's once more than I did in all of Art Fundamentals. Tuesday and Wednesday I was at school from 9am to 8 or 9:30pm.
Having my own little studio/desk makes it so much easier to stay and work on assignments.
I'll post some pictures once Ive had a chance to take some.
The people in my class seem nice, and I look forward to the 3 years of getting to know them.

I'm glad I'm not the oldest person in my class!

This blog has kind of been all over the place, but I must end it now so I can go work on some more homework.

Here's a skeleton rotation I did on Wednesday. Kinda sucky, but we still have time to work on them. I like how he gets bigger as he goes on, and his head gets smaller.

Photobucket

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment