Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Bluestein Day!

Today was 'wear blue day' in honour of one of our teachers, David Bluestein.

And wouldn't you know it, he wore a bright green shirt today.
Everyone heckled him with 'Greenstein! Greenstein!'

His response, 'I didn't get the email, guys!'

Then he reworked one of my drawings into something awesome. What a guy.
Takes him like 2 mins to draw something amazing, even in just rough it blows my mind.

One day...

Tomorrow is 80's day...I don't know what I'm going to wear...
There is also a soccer game after school, students vs. faculty. Should be fun to watch, because me and running don't mix.

Till tomorrow.

Later days.

P.s. I also have pictures of my animation desk finally, but I have yet to upload them. Tomorrow if I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment