Sunday, September 5, 2010

Schoolz

Omg, blog!

First of all, it's been too long.
So much has happened worthy of blogging about, but I have had no motivation to do so.

School is in 2 days!!!
It's finally here and I'm still just as excited about it as I was before. If not more!

Ok...quick run down of some things that have happened:

-Lost my job at bbv.
-Had 3 weeks 'off'
-3 interviews later, Ikea hired me.
-Couple shifts in, realized how difficult of a job it really is
-Got my new macbook! woot woot!
-Haven't gained any weight!! (haven't lost any either)
-Went to the Ex and watched my friends eat deep fried butter.

Hmm...what else? Cant think of anything.
Anyways, now that school is finally starting, I'm hoping to update this blog with some art as I go.
So we'll see.

Anyways, I've got lots of iTuning to do so I must get back to that.
I'll be back soon.

Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment