Monday, April 26, 2010

Not in the mood

I'm really not in the mood to blog at all right now.
Having said that, watch me write a novel.

Monday weigh in...down 2.5lbs.
Having looked through my list of notes, its basically just normal for me to be fluctuating 1 or 2 lbs here and there.
I'm not seeing any solid results as of yet. I kind of stopped trying, like I always do with diets.
I just thought with the amount of hockey I played these past 2 weekends, something would have changed.
Anyways, I'll try to keep up with this whole weight loss business. I'm sick and tired of being chunky.

So I finally slept in today, after waking up at 7am the past 2 days to play 2 or 3 games of hockey each day. I woke up at around 9:30, just as a preliminary wake up, then went back to sleep.
From about 1o to 11 I was basically too tired/lazy to get up so I tried to sleep as best I could but at that point I couldn't fully fall asleep again. You know what I'm talking about right?
Then eventually at 11 when I got up I felt like crap. Of course. I knew it was going to happen.
Anyways, I have my coffee, Ive done my facebooking, after this I'll probably head downstairs for some yogurt and rice cakes(breakfast of champions) and watch an episode of Nurse Jackie.

Then I'll drag my butt over to work...again...for a shift that will last far too long, mainly because of who I'm working with.

BUT THEN! I have all of Tuesday off! And on Tuesday night I start my co-ed hockey league, and I'm SO excited for that.
AND THEN! I have all of Wednesday off! Hurrah! I hope the weather is nice Tuesday and Wednesday, maybe I'll actually go biking this time, or roller blading.

As for my injuries, my ankle isn't swollen anymore, but it still does hurt on the bone like a bruise. My bruise is starting to fade, but the center is still hard and very painful.
I think I will be scheduling a doctors appointment sometime this week. Perhaps on one of my off days. It's just better to know exactly whats wrong than wonder why it's taking 2 months to heal.

Hmm what else....(see? novel) So much for not wanting to blog today.
I'm starting to second guess my tattoo..more for the fact of what my dad/family will say. I know I'll never be interested in a job that wouldn't hire you based on the fact that you're covered in tattoos, so that's not really a big concern, but I don't know.
Ive found I ask myself if this is who I really am. The answer is always yes. I love art, I love being creative, I love being different. I'm getting this tattoo no matter what, I just hope my dad doesn't hate me for it.
So now I'm just waiting for George to call me! It's been almost a month, he said sometime at the end of April, I'm thinking it'll probably be in May. Justin is getting one before me, and he hasn't even been called yet, so who knows how long this will take.

Alright, I should stop talking now..or writing I guess...
Wish me luck on becoming less fat.
Thanks.

Later days
P.s. My team won first place at the Heart and Stroke tournament! Woot woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment