Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Passion

I guess I haven't fully accepted the fact that I'll be going back to school in September, for Animation of all things.
Every time I think about it, it's like I'm finding out for the first time all over again and I get so excited!
I hate that its 5 months away, but I know that once it comes I'll be wishing for my summer back.

I love feeling excited about something again. I pump myself up by googling anything and everything to do with animation and I just hope one day I can be as good as some of the people out there.
I know it will take a lot of dedication, more than I think I have.
I guess my biggest fear is not being able to really try my hardest, or get bored and give up.
If I take anything seriously in my life, I really want this to be it. I want to be able to stay motivated and still love what I'm doing.
School has ruined my passion for everything I've taken so far. Photography, and before that art. Which is mainly the reason why I didn't want to take Animation in the first place. I had no passion left, I didn't want to ever put pencil to paper again. But here I am. Loving it once more.
I just hope the same thing doesn't happen this time around.

I think being able to see myself improve will keep me motivated. I hate trying to draw something and having it come out like crap. I give up right away. But if I learn, and improve, and can finally be able to get out on paper exactly what I want, it will make me love it that much more.
But again it all comes back to pushing myself to improve. No slacking off this time around, not for the money it's going to cost.

Now speaking of money, why are the tickets for Rock of Ages so friggin expensive?!
Ugh! I wanna go!!

Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment