Monday, April 12, 2010

Scrandle

It's Monday.
It's weigh in day.
*sigh* Alright, let's get this over with.

After losing the 2.5lbs last week I guess I thought I did really well and started cheating this week thinking it wouldn't really make a big deal.
So here I am.

I'm down 1 lb.

Yay for being down, but boo for being only 1 lb.
I was actually surprised seeing that though. I thought for sure I would be up from last week.
So this is good.
I just have to work extra hard this week.
Let's go me!

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with friends to celebrate getting into school.
(OMG I got into school!)
Hopefully I can control my menu picking and get something sensible.
Should be fun though, haven't seen them in a while. So much to catch up(ketchup) on.

I have a super mega shift tomorrow which I'm not at all looking forward to since my feet still hurt from my last shift.
Eww I slept in till 11:30 today. I feel gross.
Alright, well I think that's all for now.

Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment