Saturday, April 10, 2010

So....

I suck at blogging, I know.

Every time I say I'm going to try to be better at all this stuff, I always fail miserably.
But I have done better than previous attempts! So cut me some slack!

Tonight is shinny, at 11pm. Nice and early... :
Hah! First blog emoticon!

I believe there will one be 3 girls tonight, including myself. Should be exciting.

I am definitely looking forward to the workout, as I have been cheating all week and spending most of my time as a hermit because of the awful weather. I'm pretty sure my Monday weigh in will result in having gained back the weight I lost, and possible even more. *sigh*

Lots of hockey the next two weeks. Mainly clustered around the weekends. The next two Saturdays I have 3 games each day. Then one or so on either the Friday or Sunday.

I will eventually be adding pictures to my blog, I'm just waiting to see the most practical way to go about doing so.

La la la...

That may be all I have to say right now. I had a taco salad for dinner. Yum.

Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment